Park Griffon offers you the opportunity to discover a variety of animals.
For each species, a simple notice details the history of each of the animals that you will see : small ones, big ones, some from afar, those which you can cuddle...
You will find all the animals on the map.
From the very small to the bigger ones...
- pigeon peacocks : white like a dove, elegant like a peacock. It is a simple, delicate and proud bird.
- ouessant sheep : a small sheep which seems fragile but is in fact quite robust.
- alpacas : he only spits when he is angry...
- anglo-nubienne goats : he has droopy ears like a rabbit and enormous feet, it is a very large goat.
Those which come from afar...
- Highland cow : a calm beast of unparralled beauty, originally from Scotland but minus the kilt.
- Camel : he has crossed the Mediterranean to join our lovely sunny area of Aquitaine.
- Sicilian goat : she does not speak with her hands nor does she have a suntan despite her Sicilian origins.
- lama : habitué aux paysages montagneux, on peut tricoter des bonnets péruviens avec sa laine !
And those you can cuddle !
- Dwarf rabbit : long haired, droopy ears, different colours...rabbits ready to be cuddled.
- Dwarf goat : mischievous, curious and very greedy, they love being scratched under the chin !
- Indian duck : a bit timid but very amusing to watch waddling along.
- Gottingen pig : smart and affectionate, very amusing.